Thursday 2 September 2010

Obeying the General's command

Allow me please to take a detour into some previously unchartered territory today. This blog is primarily a music blog but I have recently done a bit of moonlighting in other areas. I was asked to do a guest blog by Peter Turner for his magnificent blog It's been a long time General. Click the hyperlink to find mine and some other guest movie reviews as well as Pete's impressive back catalogue. This is to celebrate the blog reaching 50 posts and if you haven't already take some time to pour yourself a brew and read through his previous reviews. They really are of the highest quality and I know Pete (like me) really appreciates feedback. If by chance you read his or my blog anonymously please sign up to blogger to follow and hopefully offer your thoughts. I am also a passionate fan of Manchester United and the wonderful people at ManUtd24 have included my thoughts on the great Eric Cantona as part of their latest feature. Follow the hyperlink to the site and enjoy.

*Massive side note; Love, love, love by The Mountain Goats came on BBC 6music during this blog and I had completely forgotten how utterly charming it is. I think it could well be their finest hour. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment